Linggo, Hunyo 17, 2012

Late post: Summer haul!

I never got to post pictures of these babies until today. Sorry! But here ya go:

Top to bottom: Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait, Wet n Wild Megalast in Mauve Outta Here, Wet n Wild Silky Finish in Sunset Peach

Lippies galore! Got these from Dianna's online shop. The last one was a freebie. :D  Got really curious about the lip butters so I just had to get one. So far, I think it's ok, but I wouldn't pay that much for a tinted lip balm, I guess. I prefer the texture of Human Nature's tinted lip balm.   As for the Wet n Wild lippies, I like the colors of these two lippies. But the mauve one is a bit stronger than my usual color preference so I don't get to use it as much.  On my 'daring' days, I go for that. :D


Top Row: Etude House cotton swabs, Etude House Orgel Light eyeshadows
Bottom Row: Skin Food Rice Mask sample, ELF angled foundation brush

I bought the eyeshadows and brush from Karen, one of my dear blogging friends.  She gave me the cotton swabs and rice mask as freebies. Love them!

Last but not the least, false eyelashes!

These eyelashes were bought by the lovely Shimmerjjang Andy.  When she posted the pictures of these lashes, I knew I just had to try them out. I don't really wear falsies but, come on, who wouldn't want longer fuller lashes? XDDD  I never thought the day would come that I'd want to wear these falsies but it did arrive sooner than I thought. ;)

For now, I am putting myself on a makeup shopping ban because I have more than enough makeup in my stash. To think Weng just sent me a really special gift! A Sephora makeup palette!

I ended up giving my Shawill eyeshadow palette to my sister because I have more than enough colors on this wonderful palette. :3

That's all for now. Hope you found this haul post interesting~!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento