Lunes, Marso 26, 2012

Just Sayin' Hello + Sharing My Latest Addiction

I should be sleeping soon but I just wanted to say that I miss posting what products I tried and getting feedback from you girls, whether it's through Facebook, Twitter or this blog. My team and I have to meet really early later so here's a quick note saying that I wish I could chat some more.

One more thing: I went to an event last weekend and it was pretty interesting for me. I don't really get a chance to go to a lot of events (except the work and sorta related to work ones) so it was very different. Lol. Being an awkward person, I was overwhelmed by the number of people I got to meet. Imagine reading someone's blog and actually meeting the person behind it! That was my feeling. Details to follow. But for now, let me share one thing I got from the event which is probably my latest addiction: Snoe's Body Ritual Recipes in Nectarine Ginger Tea!

Owly Images


It was love at first smell hahaha. There were testers and one of them had this. Before I left the venue, I just had to get myself one. For the past two days I've been using this throughout the day so I smell clean and a little sweet.  Not too much.  Sweet and citrusy, just the way I love it!  I let other people spritz this on themselves. Now one of my friends at work and my sister both seem to like the scent too! How awesome is that? :D This local brand is becoming more and more interesting to me. So yeah, I will talk about them later this week.

What are your latest finds? Don't be shy and post a comment here and I'd love to hear from you. Hope you have a nice week, lovelies!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento