Biyernes, Pebrero 17, 2012

Trying Out Shawill

I have been wanting to learn how to apply eye shadow on myself. But the quad I got from ELF isn't exactly what I hoped for. So I started asking for recommendations from my friends online and offline. Because I passed by SM Makati I just had to get some Shawill stuff.
My mini haul. The total is less than 300 pesos! Check out the prices.
They are quite cheap! But I think that the eye shadow palette colors are so pigmented and they are worth playing with!
Evidence of how the colors show up:
I also got a lipstick because it was a nice red. Not matte but it's dark :-)
I will not be using this shade very often so I find it OK to get it cheap.
Got any favorite stuff from Shawill? Let me know so I could check it out.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento